Praise The KingDr. Warren W. Wiersbe | November 20, 1977
Selected highlights from this sermon
In Revelation 11, heaven is singing a song of thanksgiving to Jesus, the King. Why?
Pastor Wiersbe shows us four reasons why Jesus deserves our praise while also showing the blessings we will receive because He’s on the throne.
Transcripts for Dr. Wiersbe's sermons are forthcoming. Below is an outline of his message.
One experience we have on Earth that we know we will have in heaven is thanksgiving.
What has to change in our attitudes to truly rejoice when we get to heaven?
Why are the hosts of heaven thanking God?
- Jesus Christ reigns
- Jesus is the King
- No matter what men are doing on Earth, Jesus is King.
- The more He is our King, the more we have to thank Him.
- He is the King of righteousness.
- When there is righteousness, there is peace.
- Jesus Christ judges
- God has delegated some authority and power to men.
- Mankind and Satan are working together against God.
- God will take all authority and power.
- Men today are not being judged by God.
- The nations of the world have rejected God.
- There will be a righteous judgment, not a trial.
- Jesus Christ rewards
- He is going to judge our works.
- Are you being faithful to the Lord?
- Jesus Christ works and acts faithfully.
- When we are in the midst of a storm, God’s covenant still stands.
Is Jesus reigning in your life?
Our thanksgiving should be the thanksgiving that comes from heaven.