- What is Moody Church Media?
- Who is Dr. Erwin Lutzer?
- Does Moody Church Media have a statement of faith?
- Can you tell me more about The Moody Church?
- How do I become a Christian?
- Where can I hear Dr. Lutzer speak?
- How many books has Dr. Lutzer written or edited?
- What Bible translation does Dr. Lutzer use?
- How many stations are Moody Church Media’s radio programs currently aired on?
- Where can I hear your radio programs?
- How can I contact Moody Church Media?
- How can I Support Moody Church Media?
- What is the email address for Ask Pastor Lutzer?
- Can I reprint a quote from Pastor Lutzer?
- Can I make copies of Pastor Lutzer’s CDs and DVDs?
- How long are on-air offers available?
- Do you have any study guides or Bible studies for my small group?
- Where can I purchase music from Songs in the Night and Moody Church Hour?
- Can I get a recording of the Songs in the Night theme song?
- How long does an order take to arrive?
- Is tracking available for my order?
- Do you offer cassettes/VHS?
- Why won’t my CD’s play properly?
What is Moody Church Media?
Moody Church Media is a donor-supported ministry and resource library of The Moody Church in Chicago, Illinois. For more information regarding our history and vision, please see our About Us section.
Who is Dr. Erwin Lutzer?
Dr. Erwin W. Lutzer is the Pastor Emeritus of The Moody Church, an award-winning author, and featured speaker of three radio programs. You can learn more about Dr. Lutzer on his bio page.
Does Moody Church Media have a statement of faith?
Yes. As a ministry of The Moody Church, we share the same statement of faith.
Can you tell me more about The Moody Church?
The Moody Church in Chicago, Illinois, is a culturally diverse, non-denominational Christian community. Our promise statement is to be a trusted place where anyone can connect with God and others. Please visit The Moody Church website for more information about the church, it’s many ministries, and events.
How do I become a Christian?
Please visit our Knowing Jesus section where Pastor Lutzer shares God’s plan of salvation.
Where can I hear Dr. Lutzer speak?
He is a guest speaker at various churches, conferences, and events. You can stay up to date on his speaking schedule by reviewing our Upcoming Events section.
How many books has Dr. Lutzer written or edited?
Dr. Lutzer has written over 40 books, including the Christian Bookseller’s Gold Medallion Award winner, Hitler’s Cross. For a complete list of books that are still in print, please visit our online store.
What Bible translation does Dr. Lutzer use?
While Dr. Lutzer quotes from the King James Version, he regularly preaches from the English Standard Version.
Bearing a solid manuscript pedigree, the ESV is written with clarity while accurately portraying the original languages of the biblical text. It also takes into account the developments of modern scholarship. Because of this, The Moody Church has chosen to use this translation from the pulpit and provide it in the pews for those who do not have their own Bibles.
The Moody Church encourages the use of a variety of translations in Bible study as each has its strengths and weaknesses.
How many stations are Moody Church Media’s radio programs currently aired on?
Because Moody Church Media is constantly expanding, it’s difficult to provide an exact number of stations. Praise God! However, currently we are carried on over 1,000 radio outlets.
Where can I hear your radio programs?
Our radio programs are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you wish to listen to the broadcast on your local radio station, please use our station locater to find a station your area or subscribe to our podcasts.
How can I contact Moody Church Media?
You can send us an email, write us a letter, or give us a call. For a listing of all contact information, please visit our Contact Us page.
How can I support Moody Church Media?
Our ministry is dependent on the prayer and financial support of our internet and radio audiences. There are many ways you can support the ministry:
- Pray for our ministry and our staff as we continue to look for new outreach opportunities – both in the United States and to the very ends of the Earth.
- Give a gift toward our ongoing financial needs. Whether large or small, a one-time gift or a recurring monthly donation as an Endurance Parter, every gift is appreciated and used to spread God’s Word.
- Share your story of how the resources of Moody Church Media have changed your life, helped in your walk with God, or have just been an encouragement during a rough day. You can share your story on our socials. You can also email your story to us and we may use it in our newsletter.
What is the email address for Ask Pastor Lutzer?
Questions for Pastor Lutzer can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your question, please include the following information: your name, city, state, and radio station. Pastor Lutzer cannot answer each question, but all questions will be reviewed. By submitting your question, you agree to have it published if it is chosen.
Can I reprint a quote from Pastor Lutzer?
Can I make copies of Pastor Lutzer’s CDs and DVDs?
Yes! We want Dr. Lutzer’s materials to be available to as many people as possible. We just ask that you abide by the following conditions:
1. Copy the entire recording or make it clear it is an excerpt.
2. Do not charge for it.
Offers & Products
How long are on-air offers available?
For weekly programs, offers are available for one week after the last airdate. For weekend programs, offers are available for 12 days after the program airs.
Do you have any study guides or Bible studies for my small group?
Study guides are available for the books One Minute After You Die and When You’ve Been Wronged. Many of Pastor Lutzer’s books include study helps and discussion questions.
• 10 Lies About God (study guide at the back of the book).
• Making the Best of a Bad Decision (discussion guide at the end).
• Where was God? (discussion questions at end of each chapter).
• Seven Reasons Why you Can Trust The Bible (discussion questions at the end of each chapter).
• Putting Your Past Behind You (application section).
• How To Break A Stubborn Habit (leader’s guide & small group questions).
• Life-Changing Bible Verses (memory verse section).
• Is God on America’s Side? (questions at the end of each chapter).
Where can I purchase music from Songs in the Night and Moody Church Hour?
The individual songs featured on Songs in the Night and Moody Church Hour are not available for purchase due to music copyright laws. However, we do offer several music CDs in our online store, including Celebrating Songs, which features music from 60 years of Songs in the Night. Moody Church Hour is available for listening or downloading at oneplace.com.
Can I get a recording of the Songs in the Night theme song?
The Songs in the Night theme song is on the first track of Stories of Beloved Hymns.
How long does an order take to arrive?
Orders typically take between 5-10 business days to arrive. If you have not received your order in the allotted time, please contact us at 1.800.215.5001 and we would be happy to assist you.
Is tracking available for my order?
Orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service, and we do not currently offer tracking, except under special circumstances. Express orders are sent via UPS and can be tracked.
Do you offer cassettes/VHS?
Due to lack of demand and cost of production, we no longer offer cassettes and VHS tapes.
Why won’t my CD’s play properly?
Did you purchase a DVD? If you did, it probably won’t play in your car or home stereo.
Is it playing with static? There may be a problem with the master copy we used to create your copy. Please give us a call so we can resolve this problem.
Is it skipping? You may need to gently blow / wipe dust and fingerprints off the surface of the CD. If the CD has large scratches or cracks, the CD is damaged and needs to be replaced.
Can I set up an automatic monthly donation to Moody Church Media?
If you have a debit or credit card, we can charge your card monthly. Please go to our Donate section or call us at 1.800.215.5001 to set up a recurring monthly donation.
How much should I donate?
For our on air offers, donations of any amount are accepted for the CD series or book. Many listeners ask if we have a suggested donation amount. We do not. This allows people to support our ministry cheerfully, without financial constraints.
Why does my credit card report show two pending charges from Moody Church Media?
If your statement indicates duplicate charges, please contact our office immediately at 1.800.215.5001 so that we can rectify the charges.
Can I send a gift anonymously?
If you would like to donate anonymously, please send your gift to Moody Church Media, 1635 N. LaSalle, Chicago, IL 60614. Please note, we cannot send products on your behalf anonymously.