How You Can Be Sure You Will Spend Eternity With God
"Be wrong about social security, be wrong about baseball, be wrong about your career choice, but don't be wrong about where you will spend eternity."
How You Can Be Sure You Will Spend Eternity With God—it's a big promise, but this short book delivers. It answers a host of questions, such as:
- Will good deeds help me get into heaven?
- Who goes to heaven and who doesn't?
- What role do I have in my own salvation?
- Can I lose my salvation if I commit a serious sin?
- Is it wrong to doubt my salvation, and what should I do if I doubt?
Dr. Lutzer takes many scriptural teachings and siphons them into clear, cohesive truths. The result is a concise, accessible book about how to be saved and be sure you are saved. It is straight gospel—applicable to the skeptic, newly saved, and long-time believer alike.
- Number of Pages:
- Date Published:
- May 1, 2015
- Original Sermon Series:
- How You Can Be Sure You Will Spend Eternity With God
- The Tragedy Of Misplaced Faith
- Why Grace Is So Amazing
- The Gift We Can't Do Without
- The Miracle We Need
- Held In God's Hands
- Saved For Sure
- For Doubters Only