The Incredible Story of How Satan's Rebellion Serves God's Purposes
Many Christians are oblivious to the devil and his schemes. Others look for him everywhere. All need to hear what God’s Devil has to say: that the devil roams about, but on God’s leash.
In God’s Devil, Erwin W. Lutzer takes us to those corners of Scripture we rarely consider. With surprising insights and potent quotes at every turn, God’s Devil will:
- Teach you about Satan and his role in God’s plan for the world
- Give you confidence in God’s eternal victory over Satan
- Equip you to withstand Satan’s schemes
Martin Luther once said, “Even the devil is God’s devil.” So while this book is about Satan, it is even more about God’s sovereign power over him. Read it for wisdom, read it for peace, and read it for strength.
Dig deeper with the God’s Devil DVD and Study Guide.
This book was previously published as The Serpent of Paradise.
- Number of Pages:
- Date Published:
- September 1, 2015
- Original Sermon Series:
- God's Devil
- Putting The Devil In His Place
- The Star That Bit The Dust
- There Is A Serpent In Our Garden
- The Serpent's New Religion
- The Serpent Strikes Back
- The Serpent Is Crushed
- The Serpent, God's Servant
- What The Serpent Wants From You
- Closing The Door When The Serpent Knocks
- Neutralizing The Serpent's Poison
- The Serpent Is Cast Out Of Heaven
- The Serpent In Eternal Humiliation