When You've Been Wronged
Moving from Bitterness to Forgiveness
Conflict in relationships is inevitable, but healing and reconciliation often is not. Time and again after we've tried every option and failed, and all we are left with is a load of guilt and pain.
Best-selling author Erwin Lutzer shows how the blessing the Lord gives to those who suffer unjustly is worth the pain involved. He also illustrates the need to leave our broken relationships in the hands of God, and move forward in our lives toward freedom. It is only through His healing power that we can overcome the bitterness and resentment that has overtaken our world.
Read an excerpt.
- Number of Pages:
- Date Published:
- July 1, 2007
- Original Sermon Series:
- When You've Been Wronged
- Satan's Mixed Bag Of Offenses
- The Blinding Power Of An Offense
- Meet Cain The Destroyer
- Families At War: When Trust Fails
- Dodging Spears
- Christians In The Courtroom
- From Bitterness To Blessing
- The High Cost Of Reconciliation
- When Reconciliation Fails