How To Break A Stubborn Habit
You've prayed. You've surrendered your sin to God. You've been more zealous about reading the Bible and attending church. But what do you do when you still can't shake your bad habits?
After discouragement and defeat set in, you need a good dose of genuine hope and some biblical, time-tested guidance on breaking free for good. Dr. Erwin Lutzer shows you...
- the three essential ground rules you must accept in order to truly change
- the secret to dismissing tempting thoughts rather than rehearsing them
- the roles of God, Satan, and your loved ones in your success or failure
You've resolved to break a stubborn habit. Now discover the grace, courage, and wisdom to make it happen so you can step out of the past and into a renewed future.
Includes questions for personal study or group discussion.
Book formerly known as Getting to No.
- Number of Pages:
- Date Published:
- August 1, 2017
- Why So Much Temptation?
- The Ground Rules
- Putting Your Past Behind You
- Seeing With God's Eyes
- The Freedom Of Living At The Cross
- The Power Of The Holy Spirit
- The Renewing Of Your Mind
- Living With Your Feelings
- The Taming Of Your Will
- The Intercession Of Christ And Believers
- Satanic Activity
- Trapped Again