Failure: The Back Door To Success
Failure: the Back Door to Success reveals a liberating truth: God uses even our sins and shortcomings in His perfect plan. As you read, you'll be inspired to:
- Learn from the past without being controlled by it
- Embrace your limitations
- Accept yourself as God accepts you
- Be more gracious to others
- Rethink your idea of success
Failure: the Back Door to Success is uniquely personal and encouraging. It will make you feel free to try and unafraid to fail, knowing that God is the one at work in you, and that He's not finished yet.
And that's the first step toward success, every time.
- Number of Pages:
- Date Published:
- January 5, 2017
- Failure Is For Real
- Choosing Your Yardstick
- We're All Chips Off The Same Block
- A Profile Of Failure
- How Much Can God Forgive?
- Do We Get By Scot-Free?
- A Foundation For Self-Acceptance
- The Detour Can Lead Back To The Main Road
- There Is A Price
- But I'm So Messed Up
- A Formula For Accomplishment
- When Is It Too Late To Begin?
- Shedding The Grasshopper Complex