The Cross In The Shadow Of The Crescent
An Informed Response To Islam's War With Christianity
Islam's rise in the West, including America, poses a threat to our freedoms of speech and religion. But it also offers Christians a powerful opportunity to share the gospel. Dr. Erwin Lutzer surveys Islam's treatment of Christians both past and present, and answers these questions and more:
- What agenda do Islamists have for the West?
- How might Islam's growing influence affect you personally?
- What should the church be doing in response?
This sensitive, responsible, and highly informative must-read will not only equip you to better relate to your Muslim friends, neighbors, and coworkers, but will also encourage you with the reminder that ultimately, the enduring truth of the cross will prevail.
- Number of Pages:
- The Church of the Closed Door
- We Cannot Take the Continued Existence of the Church for Granted
- Faithfulness to Christ Requires an Acceptance of Persecution
- Even When a Church Is In the Devil's Hand's, It Is Still in God's Hands
- The Crescent Cannot Destroy the Cross
- Compromise Weakens the Church
- Things Are Not What They Appear to Be
- The Remnant Will Triumph
- What Is Happening in America Today?
- What the Church Should Be Doing Now
- A Final Plea: The Church Standing Alone