Christians, Politics, And The Cross
An Urgent Plea For The Church To Return To Its Mission
We are living in a time when we desperately need to engage our culture with the only message that has any hope of transforming it. Yet, many Christians have pushed aside the cross in order to fight the world on its own terms and with its own strategies.
Instead, Pastor Lutzer says, we must stand on biblical ground. This fight is not one against our fellow Americans, it’s “against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” Let us not retreat or become silent, but let us remember where our true allegiance lies.
This book reminds us that spiritual redemption, not political reformation, is at the heart of God’s agenda. Only the church, not a political party, can bear God’s message to a hurting world. And the world is watching us. Are we showing them Christ?
- Number of Pages:
- Date Published:
- January 22, 2020
- The Clash Of Cross And Culture
- The Cross, The Flag, And The Unraveling Of America
- Politics And The Cross In God's Heart
- The Cross Of Reconciliation
- Carrying The Cross Into A Hostile Political World
- The Triumph Of The Crucified