The Truth About Same-Sex Marriage
Six Things You Must Know About What's Really at Stake
From the clamor of the evening news to the hush of a judge's courtroom, there is a battle raging for marriage. The implications for society are profound. Yet many people of faith are confused, asking: Is it really that big of a deal? Dr. Erwin Lutzer pulls no punches. The spread of same-sex marriage is a deep and dangerous threat and the church MUST act, in love and in truth. Lutzer sorts truth from spin and takes on some tough questions, such as:
- How did we get to this point?
- Why is marriage as God intended better - and healthier?
- How can I talk to my kids about this?
- Number of Pages:
- Date Published:
- January 1, 2004
- The Church Must Speak
- We Must Consult The Designer's Manual
- We Must Remember The Children
- We Must Resist The Pressure
- We Must Act Now
- We Must Seek God