Pastor To Pastor
Tackling the Problems of Ministry
The role of the pastor is often complicated by problematic issues that must be handled gracefully, effectively, and sometimes publicly. Well-known pastor and conference speaker Erwin Lutzer offers practical advice on how to handle difficult situations.
This newly revised and expanded edition of Pastor to Pastor also helps ministers answer tough questions such as:
- How should I live in the shadow of my success?
- Should I confront or compromise with difficult people?
- And will God still use me if I fail sometimes?
Dealing with these thoughts and situations head-on will help both the pastor and the congregation grow spiritually by honestly seeking God's wisdom and obeying his will.
- Number of Pages:
- Date Published:
- July 8, 2008
- The Call To The Ministry
- A Congregation's Expectations
- Surviving A Skirmish
- Problem People
- Christian Loafers
- Church Splits
- The Church And The World
- Public invitations
- God's Judgment
- A Kinder, Gentler Theology
- The Fallen
- The Church