One Minute After You Die
A Preview of Your Final Destination
Someone you know is about to pass away. Will they enter delight? Or horror? Many people spend more time planning for a vacation than preparing for eternity. Perhaps it doesn't seem real that we will still exist - fully conscious and alive - beyond the grave. But it's true, and it calls for careful consideration. In this updated edition of One Minute After You Die, bestselling author Erwin Lutzer urges readers to study what the Bible says on this critical subject. Topics include:
- Can near-death experiences teach us anything about life after death?
- What does the Bible say about purgatory?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it realistic to believe in hell?
- How can we prepare for our own final moment?
With 500,000 copies in print, this classic work makes an encouraging gift for believers and a tasteful word of caution for the undecided.
- Original Sermon Series:
- One Minute After You Die